This past weekend was a blur, and it’s still hard to believe another Indie Craft Parade has come and gone! With 6,500+ attendees throughout the weekend, we think it was our best show yet!
In case you missed it, one of our sponsors, Sam Windell, put together a really fun event video for us!
Things that were new this year:
· More space! For the first time, we had two floors of artists.
· A fitting room. (not pictured)
· Our giant logo sign. Which inadvertently became a fun photo backdrop.
· New food and drink vendors.
· Sponsors on-site. We were so excited to have both Etsy and Spoonflower join us at the show this year. They sponsored a special Meet & Greet party just for our artists! And we had a special guest show up from MailChimp.
And as always, our show wouldn’t be possible without our talented artists, our volunteers, our sponsors, and the fans of handmade who patiently wait for their turn to see what we’ve all been working on for the past few months. Thank you all so much for another great year!
What was your favorite part? Handcrafted popsicles? The free photobooth? Tattly tattoos? Handmade goods as far as the eye could see? And don’t forget to check out #indiecraftparade on Instagram to see what people loved most.