As we are rapidly approaching the big event, I’ve been giving you sneak peeks at the artists’ work who will be at our market. So far we’ve focused on individual artists, but today (and next week) I want to do something a little different. I’ve put together a gift guide for you. It’s not too early to be thinking of Christmas gifts, and if you don’t find the perfect something for everyone on your list at Indie Craft Parade, good luck finding it elsewhere.
Indie Craft Parade truly has something for everyone–even the men in your life. People often mistakenly think of art markets and festivals as being for women. And while, yes, many of our vendors and shoppers are women, that doesn’t mean for a second that we don’t have some really great things for guys.
Check out these awesome items below. The dapper gents in your life will certainly be happy to receive them.
1. The Maker Tee from Parachute Clothing
2. Gentle Giant Tee from Fuzzy Ink
3. Etched Pint Glass from Phoenix Fire Studios
4. Handmade Bow Ties from The Cordial Churchman
5. Block Printed Toms Shoes from Matt Butler
6. Travel Journal from Useful Books
7. Screenprinted Poster from Shed Labs
8. The Skinny Jean from Billiam Jeans